Demystifying Supply Chains to reveal unidentified cost for Mondelez International
Published on 30th July 2021 | By Elixia Tech
Track and Trace
Supply chain visibility
Carbon footprint reduction
High operational & slippages cost across supply chain like:
- High detention costs due to higher traffic on the docks for loading and unloading
- High labor involvement for processes like carrier allocation, load & route planning etc
Mondelez leveraged Elixia's system for end-to-end automation of their processes, right from production up until delivery covering both primary & secondary aspects of their logistics.
- A centralized system was introduced to store a master database of all products ready for delivery across SKUs, Warehouses, DCs and also details of pre-contracted transporters and vendors to enable faster allocation.
- Product indents are created in the system and transporters are logically allocated using intelligent algorithms.
- The in-transit location & temperature status monitoring in real-time using Elixia’s GPS tracking & temperature-monitoring solutions.
- Elixia’s temperature sensors were also installed across Mondelez warehouses to ensure real-time temperature compliance across the supply chain.
Reduction of upto 45% in man hours utilised
$140k Annual Savings from vendor share adherence & heavy vehicle utilisation
4200 TN reduction in carbon footprint